FACT: An individual may be denied entry into the U.S. with a Criminal Record, Record Suspension or Pardon.
Did You Know:
- 50% of our clients have been denied access into the U.S.A. with a Record Suspension or Pardon.
- If you have been previously denied entry or been deported or if you want 100% guarantee to enter the U.S.A. - You need a U.S. Travel Waiver
- A Canadian Passport is a Proof of Citizenship ONLY
- You do not require a Record Suspension to get a Passport or travel to the U.S.A.
Call Today to start your U.S. Travel Waiver, so you can travel worry free.
Our Service Fee include disbursements with NO HIDDEN FEES $600 + GST (Jan. 2014 - $700)
Included in our fee:
- Digital Fingerprints (FPS office Only)
- Personal letter
- Mailing and Photocopies
- All Correspondence
- Court Documents
- Document Translations
Not Included in our fee:
- Fingerprints (if you cannot visit our office)
- Department of Homeland Security Filing Fee $585
- Correction Service Documents
- Alberta Court Documents
- Sexual Assault Transcripts
- If you have a Record Suspension $100 (RCMP and PBC Certified COPIES)
Our Service Fee is the lowest "inclusive" available. Others will offer a "lower" fee, but you will be billed later for "extras".